Thursday, May 26, 2016

Unit 2 Weekly Challenges - Post 3

This post is the third related to Unit 2's Weekly challenges. I will adress the two questions posed on the site:

1. What needs or areas of improvement and learning have I detected in my teaching? 
2. What projects have I found that might help me?

As I have stated (and elaborated on) on Weekly Challenges post 1, Project Management is an area I should, rather than "would like", to improve, indeed. 

Two projects might help me improve because I have gained more insights (and some experience) over the last few years". 

a. I would like to do something like I did along with teachers and pupils from Maria Auxiliadora in Madrid - Link 

b. I would like to try to carry out a project alon the lines of Interesteen: An on-line MAGAZINE for cultural exchanges  - Link  

See what I wrote on this post to learn how I might turn this idea into a reality


No comments:

Post a Comment